You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: IndiaReviewChannel

Review not found

I happened to check in the reviews by Latha Jayaprakash madam and I found that the 'drink pure water at home' review written by her was not there.
    I wish that editors look into this problem and do the needful.

Regards,
    Lalitha Rajappa,
    Member, IRC
    The following is the URL for the page I had mentioned above.
    http://www.indiareviewchannel.com/products/review-616-drink-purified-mineral-water-at-home.aspx
    Hi Lalitha,

I have checked up the URL link you have given. But I too could not find the review. So, I feel either the URL you have mentioned is wrong or there may be some problem in the link. So, if the URL you have given is correct, then webmaster only can say something about the review.

Subba Raju, MV
    Member, IRC

Hi subba raju,
    You do not have to click on the url I mentioned. You instead go to Lata madam's contribution and there you can find the 'drink pure water at home' review for Kent water purifier.
    If you go there you can find that the review is not there.

Regards,
    Lalitha Rajappa,
    Member,IRC

There is some problem at the back end in the database. The site administrator is away due to internet problems in his area. We will rectify the problem soon. Kindly wait for another week or so.

Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster, IRC

Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster,IRC

Daer Lalitha and Subba,

I had already mentioned that my review is also missing just like the way Sudhershana's went missing sometime back.
    Just see this link.
    http://www.indiareviewchannel.com/forum/1885-REVIEW-NOT-FOUND.aspx
    I had tried resubmitting the same product review.
    As Rajmi said there seems to be a problem in the backend. Once our Site Admin is back we'll get it ready

Latha Jayaprakash
    Editor - IRC

Regards,
    Latha Jayaprakash
    India Review Channel

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.