You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General

TATA's Electric car

Tata Motors are planning to release its electric version of Indica by next year end.They are ready to launch this in European countries.

As there is never end for hike in fuel price people are planning to use electricity as alternative fuel for vehicles.

General Motors and Mistubishi are also planning to introduce electric powered car into India by next Year.

Till then we should wait and watch.

-Giri
    Hi Giridhar,

It is good information. Nowadays many people are using e-bike. But I think that was not successful as they thought. But as far as car is concerned, I hope it will be definitely a successful car. If this car comes into market I will be the first person to purchase the same.

Subba Raju, MV
    Member, IRC

The electric version of TATA motors will be a grand success. As for the fuel is concerned electricity costs less than fuel price. Electricity as alternative fuel for vehicles is a good idea by the companies. Lets wait and pray for the benifit of the world.

There has also been lot of talks about Electric cars and bikes. Will there be any danger in using electric vehicles like some kind of short circuit like which happends in LPG powered cars that sometimes blasts.

There is also unofficial news that water can be used as a fuel instead of petrol or gas. Hydrogen power is said to be more powerful than other fuels and more cost effective.

Best Reviews,
    Golden Member of IRC

Its a great thing to hear. But the company have to maintain the quality, price control and battery mileage (avoiding recharging the battery after 20-30 kms, at least 200-300 km distance). Then only people are attracted to these vehicle and speed. It should at least have a maximum speed near to 70-100 km.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.