You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: New Product Launches

I want to sell my products online?

Of Course I'm a fan of Shopforindia.com
    Hi

It is good to sell products online. But at present in this website, it is not possible. As this is in the starting stage, if possible our webmasters may start another website especially for this. But this website is only for products and product reviews. Any way the decision is in the hands of webmaster.

Subba Raju, MV
    Member, IRC

Hi ShopForIndia(quite an unusual name you have),
    You can sell your products online at Ebay India. Are you asking about selling a product in this site? Then I am afraid you can't although you can surely post your request to sell a product in the forum and if some member is interested, you can give the member your necessary contact details.

Regards,
    Ankush Das
    IndiaStudyChannel Senior Editor

Thats a very good idea by requesting & selling products in forum even though there is no option for sales of products in IRC>
    Thanking you.

Sekhar Chandra,
    Golden IRCian

We at present don't have selling option. But when that option comes in future, any retailer can sell their product through IRC.

Regards,
    Webmaster, IRC

Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster,IRC

Hai,
    Dear the website does not support the online sale of products. If you intend to do so kindly do the sale in www.ebay.com
    I think that in feature the option for sales and buy will be inclued in the IRC website as many of the user are intrested in online purchase and sales.

Hi Shopforindia, It is a good idea to make use of this site IRC as ebay too. The webmasters already assured this concept in future. It is good that the members can sell their products easily through this site.
    Regards,
    RK - Some thing special

Hi,
    I didn't hear about this Shopforindia. Thanks for the information. I know about ebay and people commonly using ebay. Some of my friends using Rediffshop for purchase. U can sell it in ebay as it is a trusted one.
    Joe

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.