Write a Knol - New payment program from IRCWe all know about "Wikipedia" This is the most visited source of knowledge in internet. You can find information about almost anything in that website.
Google have launched a new site very similar to Wikipedia. This site is called "KNOL" (which stands for Knowledge). This site is expected to grow very fast since it owned by Google.
Since the Knol site is very new, there is not much content. This is a great opportunity for all of us to create content about the various products new and old. Their specifications and their reviews.
IRC is starting a new payment program regarding this site.
Members of IRC can create articles in Knol.Google.com about any product available in India with a reference link to the corresponding product page in IRC. For each published and valid article (an article is known as 'Knol' in that site) with a link to the product page in IRC, we will pay up to Rs. 5.00 and give up to 15 points. The points will be 3 times the cash credits
After you publish a valid Knol, you should post the link in our Links section so that we will know about it and we can credit accordingly.
1. Do not spam the Knol website
2. Post Knols only if you are good in English. They will simply delete articles with very poor English
3. The article should not look like it is written to promote IRC. It should be genuine information about the product.
4. Do not copy even a single line of text from other sites. Every line should be written in your own words
5. We will accept a maximum of 5 posts per product. So, before you post, do a search in Knol website and also in our links section.
6. Each Knol should have a link to the corresponding product page in IRC with the anchor text as the product name, like the sample page below.
How to get started ?
Take a look at the sample Knol I posted - HTC TOUCH HD
Go to our Products and identify the product about which you want to post.
Go to http://knol.google.com/ and search for the product you like to post. If there are not more than 5, then create your own.
After you create an article, Save it and Publish it.
Return to IRC and submit a link to your Knol in our Links section
For first few people, if you can post the link to your Knol below here as a response, I can give my review comments.