You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Announcements

New threads irrelevant to IRC will be deleted

Hi Everyone ,

Please be careful when starting new threads in the Discussion forums or anywhere else for that matter.

Do not add threads which are irrelevant to our channel.

Add threads only for knowing or discussing about a product.

You can also start a thread to know about the availability of a particular product.

If you add unnecessary threads they will be deleted and if needed minus points be awarded as a punishment.

Latha Jayaprakash
    Editor - IRC
    Hi Latha,

Good decision you have taken. Go ahead. We will support you to promote the website. Here is a small suggestion nowadays new members are not joining the website and actively participating, so I feel why don't you start some new scheme so that every member will start introducing new members and thereby this website can become popular early.

Subba Raju, MV
    Member, IRC

Dear Subba Raju,

Thank you very much for the support.

There is a referrel program going on already, haven't you noticed?

Refer a friend and make money: We will pay you some referral money when you invite your friends and they join IndiaReviewChannel.com using your referral link. Here is the payment details:

Rs 1: When the referred member completes registration
    Rs 10: When the referred member reach SILVER level
    Rs 100: When the referred member reach GOLD level
    Rs 500: When the referred member reach DIAMOND level
    Rs 1000: When the referred member reach PLATINUM level

Note that the amount is not cumulative. For example, when your referred friend reach SILVER Level, you will get Rs 10, but at that time, the initial Rs 1 referral bonus will be cancelled.

Just go through this link.
    http://www.indiareviewchannel.com/pages/Make-Money.aspx

You can see all the programs for making money are given there.

Regards,
    Latha Jayaprakash
    India Review Channel

Hi Latha,

I does not mean this. I have seen the above details, the day I have joined. But here what I would like to say is in ISC a competition was started that who introduces more members in a particular period will be given a prize. So, if you also start a programme like that, everybody will be interested in that. Because there the competitive spirit will come. Thereby new members will join daily who are active. Ofcourse this is just my suggestion.

Subba Raju, MV
    Member, IRC

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.