You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: New Product Launches

Reviews are pending

Hi Webmaster and editor

I have submitted reviews for some products, till today they have not been reviewed/approved. May I know is there any problem, or do you need any help in any matter we are ready to help. Kindly see the reviews
    Hi Subba,
    Today I saw your review section it is all done and your reviews are all accepted.
    Please check them right now.
    Regards,
    Lalitha Rajappa,
    Member, IRC

Hi Lalitha,

Thank you very much for your information. I feel we should try to help each other in the same way and if possible guide others in any matters related to IRC so that the website will be developed.

Subba Raju, MV
    Member, IRC

Hi I want to submit reviews of some stock, better to say analysis, is there any scope for that?

HI Sandy,

Basically this website is for reviews on the products which we use in our daily life. If you want write any views or reviews on any of the product which is already in this site, you can just write your reviews. To write the reviews, first you decide on which product you want to write the review. On the top of this page you can see home, electronics, entertainment etc. you can click on any one of them, then you will get a list of products in that, if you want to write review on any of that items, click on the name of the product and post your review and submit the same. You will get 5 points for writing reviews. If you write reviews for the products with $ cash credits will be given to you.

Subba Raju, MV
    Member, IRC

Dear Subba,
    Kindly bear with me till the mid of October, I may not be able to do the approval of reviews or links on the very same day as we have a function in the family. But it will be taken care of and you will get your points and cash credits asap.

Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster, IRC

Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster,IRC

Hi Rajmi,

Thank you for your response. I will definitely wait, no problem and there is no hurry. But the things, since you are not responding I was little confused, whether to continue posting the reviews for the products or not. Since now you have cleared the doubts, I will try to post the reviews.

Subba Raju, MV
    Member, IRC

My review is not yet approved or rejected for this weeks contest ipod classic........do check it and accept it please ...

Dear Sidharth,
    We have put the ipod review on hold, because it is a review for the contest. We want to rate and approve all the reviews at once, so that we can give a fair rating. So pls wait for the end date.

Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster, IRC

Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster,IRC

Hmm... Great move by your team !!! This will ensure fair rating !!!!

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.