You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Announcements

Make Money from Yahoo answers

IndiaReviewChannel.com is offering a part time work opportunity for our members.

This is what we offer. Visit http://in.answers.yahoo.com and post answers to the questions posted by Yahoo users. If your answer contains a clickable hyperlink to any page in IndiaReviewChannel.com, you can earn up to 6 points and cash credits equal to the points. If your answer get 6 points from us, you will get Rs 2 cash credits too.

How to participate:

- Visit http://in.answers.yahoo.com
    - Under "Categories" on the left bar, click on "Cars and Transportation, Computers and Internet, Entertainment and Music and any other category or question that is related to products and their reviews and their usage."
    - You can see lot of questions posted by various people. Browse all questions related to products and post answers to them with a link to appropriate page in IndiaReviewChannel.com.

In order to avoid SPAM and legal issues, each member can post only a maximum of 5 answers per day in Yahoo Answers section.

Please note that you should not post answers which are not relevant to the question. Post only valid answers.

Do not try to SPAM yahoo - they will block your Yahoo Id.

You may post many answers without link to IndiaReviewChannel. That will give you more score in Yahoo, even though we may not pay you for those answers.

When you post the answer, there are 2 fields:

1. "Your Answer" - post the actual answer here with a link to appropriate page in IndiaReviewChannel

2. "Know your source? List it here: " - Provide the same link to IndiaReviewChannel in this field also.

Make more money

When you find interesting questions in Yahoo, you may post a small article/resource in IndiaReviewChannel related to that topic. Then you can post answer in Yahoo with a link to your resource in IndiaReviewChannel. This will give you double benefit. You will get paid from us for your answer in Yahoo and you will get revenue share for your resource in IndiaReviewChannel. By posting a link to your own resource, you will get more traffic for your resource and thus more revenue.

Payment

The amount you earn from us will be accummulated in your name in IndiaReviewChannel as Cash Credits. Once it reaches a minimum limit, we will send you the payment by cheque. You can read more details about this here.

Let us know about your posts

We have no direct way to find your ansers in Yahoo Answers. So, please tell us about your posts by submitting the Yahoo Page link in http://www.indiareviewchannel.com/links/

NOTE - Do not SPAM

Please do not spam Yahoo Answers by posting non relevant answers. Please post only valid answers.

The answer should be very relevant to the question.

Answer should not be a simple link to ISC asking the person to visit ISC. Answer should provide full details.

We will be rejecting any links that do not follow the above guidelines.
    Hi Rajmi,

I have already started answering the questions in Yahoo, but you said we can get upto 5 points and 5 cash credits, but I could not get the same till now. After reading your thread now I understood that I have not given description, just I have given 2 to 3 lines answer and a link of IRC. Now I will try to improve my answers.

Subba Raju, MV
    Member, ISC

Yes Subba Raju,
    And to all others, it is not enough if you just give check the following link in IRC. It will be a spam after a few days. Give a detailed descriptive answer and then give the product page as a link. For reference you could check my answers given in yahoo answers. My ID there in yahoo answers is rashmee.

Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster, IRC

Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster,IRC

Hi Rajmi,

I have already seen your answer and then only I wrote this. Now, I will try to improve the quality of my answer.

Subba Raju, MV
    Member, IRC

Hi Latha,Rajmi,
    Yesterday my cash credit for link submissions was Rs 50 today it has been reduced to Rs 16.Is there any particular reason?
    Sudhersana.

my profile

Hi Sudhersana,

Even I found reduction in my cash credits too. But when I want to check up my cash credits at present I am unable to see as it is showing an error message.

Subba Raju, MV
    Member, IRC

Hi Subba raju,
    Same here when I tried to recalculate my earnings it shows an error message.From Rs 50 it has been reduced to Rs 16.Shocked and no reply from anyone yet.May be some problem in the system.Let us wait till tomorrow and see.
    Regards,
    Sudhersana.

my profile

Hi Sudhersana,

Even I have tried for recalculating my earnings now but now also error message is coming. I was getting doubt whether there is any problem in my system or in the system of IRC. Or they may be doing some improvements in the cash credits section and it is showing error message.

Subba Raju, MV
    Member, ISC

Sorry Sudhershana and Subba,

I was busy elsewhere and that was the reason I missed out these yesterday.

Yes there seems to be an error in the system. The cash credits are not showing properly.
    I will contact our site admin and pass the message onto him.

Latha Jayaprakash
    Editor - IRC

Regards,
    Latha Jayaprakash
    India Review Channel

Hi Latha,

Thank you for your response. Nowadays immediate response from you or webmaster is not being received may be you are busy with the other assignments. That's the reason why we have pointed out. No other reason for just posting the message. If we have done a mistake we feel for that.

Subba Raju, MV
    Member, IRC

Hi Latha,
    Thank you for the response.I also thought there could be an error in the system.But a small doubt was in the corner of my mind that have I done anything wrong so that cash credits have been reduced.Now it is cleared.Again thank you Lathaji for the response.
    Regards,
    Sudhersana.

my profile

Dear all,
    I am quite tied with a function in the family which is to take place in the mid of October. But I will somehow try to squeeze out my time and answer your queries. As there was a bug in the system, our site admin is fixing it and thats why the error message is shown.

Regarding reduction of cash credits, if you take a look at the knols thread and the blog post thread, you will understand why there is a reduction in your cash credits.

Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster, IRC

Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster,IRC

Hi Rajmi,

Thank you for clarifying our doubts. But I have earned cash credits only in posting of reviews. Cash credits will be given after approving the review only, then why my cash credits are reduced.

Subba Raju, MV
    Member, IRC

Hi Rajmi,
    For submitting links for yahoo answers and for submitting google knol the cash credits come up to Rs 30,even if one calculates with minimum amount.But I've got Rs 20.Regarding answering yahoo answers I have given detailed answers and twice my answer has been chosen as the best by voters.
    Sudhersana.

my profile

Dear Sudershana,
    Check the approved links. As I told you earlier, only 5 links will be approved per day and the remaining will be deleted. We are not supposed to spam yahoo answers if you do so, your id will be deleted and there are chances that IRC might also get into trouble. So that could be the reason. Regarding knols, I would insist you to read the cashing system again.

Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster, IRC

Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster,IRC

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.