You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: IndiaReviewChannel

Created a blog

I have made a blog and posted details about LG TROMM.Check that out and give comments.This is the link.

http://sudhersana.blogspot.com/2008/09/lg-tromm-washing-machine.html
    Hi Sudhersana,

I have seen your blogspot. One small suggestion which I feel I am giving here. Why don't you write your blogspot name as product name, followed by your name then blogspot.com. Because this is not only blogspot you are going to write. You working so hard, so definitely you will write more, then for the next blogspot what name you will give. One more is in your resource you give the link of the blogspot, so that every one can see, otherwise only editors, webmaster will see in the links section.

Subba Raju, MV
    Member, IRC

Hi Subba Raju,
    Thank you very much for the response and suggestion.What you said is very true.This did not come to my mind at all.I will definitely look into the matter and make required changes.
    Sudhersana,
    Member,IRC.

my profile

Hi Subba Raju,
    Thank you very much for the response and suggestion.What you said is very true.This did not come to my mind at all.I will definitely look into the matter and make required changes.
    Sudhersana,
    Member,IRC.

my profile

Hi Sudhersana,

You first edit this message and first give the link for your blog, so that many members can see your blog and you can earn adsense revenue.

Subba Raju, MV
    Member, IRC

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.