You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General

Want to Buy a Mobile

Hi Friends,
    I want to purchase a mobile. mu budget is about Rs 4000/- to Rs 5000/- i want to get a mobile with as many as features possible.

Can You please suggest me for which one i must go with please respond me as soon as possible i am planing to purchase it this navratras...

--
    Thanks and Regards
    Meetu Choudhary
    Hi Meetu,
    Welcome to IRC. You can find a lots of models within the prize range you have asked. You can go for Nokia 3110C or Nokia 5200. You can also check Motorola Moto Yuva which also falls in this range.

Any way to get a more clear picture, check the following link in IRC http://www.indiareviewchannel.com/products/Index.aspx?CategoryId=22

You will get a clear picture.

Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster, IRC

Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster,IRC

Thanks a lot RajmiArun,
    i will visit this link and den will select
    thanks for your help and suggestion
    --
    Thanks and Regards
    Meetu Choudhary

Hai,
    there are a lots of models like Nokia 3110C or Nokia 5200 in the market. Sony Ericson W200i and Motorola Moto Yuva is also there for your budget.To enjoy the mobile use specify the requirments rather than the budget.

Why don't you try a Sony Ericson set you can get a good one at discount in this Christmas Season through online shopping. Sony ericsson sets are available with in range of 4000

Best Reviews,
    Golden Member of IRC

I was in this situation a month ago....
    now it is the right time to buy a mobile coz.."NEW YEAR OFFERS"

NOKIA 5200
    LG KP199
    NOKIA 3110C
    SONY W200i

will suit your budget and they have features like mp3,camera,bluetooth,...

As of now, I own LG KP 199 . A Perfect companion for a college goer like me.It comes with inbuilt mp3,video recorder and player,bluetooth and costs just Rs.4500

Nokia 5200 is good for you.

Nokia is a good choice for you. But if you want all modern facilities, you can go to Chinese products with 100% risk in quality and service. LG & Samsung also have good products in these range

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.