Hi Friends,
    I want to know that
    How To Generate more Revenue from this Site
    can you help me please

--
    Thanks and regards
    Meetu Choudhary
    Hi Meetu,
    You can see a lots of products listed in this website under various categories, you can write reveiws for them. Those products under the $ sign carries cash credits depending upon the quality of the review. Also you could join in the review contest we announce from time to time. And write knols and blogs(for the products that we have announced), and provide us with the links and we will review them and rate them, and depending upon the points, you get cash credits. Write answers for the product queries asked in yahoo answers and give the link here and for them you get Rs. 2 for each link, depending upon the quality of the answers you have provided. Check on the announcements tab regularly, you will be able to get a clear picture. You can also get revenue from google adsense.

Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster, IRC

Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster,IRC

Hi RajniArun,
    Could you plese tell me more about yahoo answers what is that and how to use it..

--
    Thanks and Regards
    Meetu Choudhary

Dear Meetu,
    Can you pls go to the announcement tab and check for Make money through Yahoo Answers. This will give you an clear idea as to what to do in the yahoo answers. Also click on the links tab you will see lots of link submissions. Click on any of them to know how it should be done.

Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster, IRC

Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster,IRC

Hi Rajmiarun I am a new member of irc .I am a active member of india studychannel.Thanks for your this informations.

Hi Meetu,
    you can earn cash credits as well points by posting your reviews for various products that are listed under various categeories. As well you can also earn 2Rs for your postings in yahoo answers. For this what you have to do is just log in to yahoo main page and there go to yahooanswers where you will find various questions from the yahoo users. so among them you choose relevant ones to IRC in the sense you have to suggest the person to view IRC for the information, and after posting that answer there you have to submit the link in IRC, and if your link is genuine you will be awarded cash credits. happy posting.
    regards,
    Nikhila.

hi friends
    you can earn cash credit by the several type on this program, such as post more review, product submision,resource. do hard work and get lot of cash.

Hi Ravikant,
    Looks like you have got an idea as to what you can do in this website. Keep going, happy posting and happy earning.

But pls understand one thing, for product submission, you wont get cash credits. This have been stopped as on date.

Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster, IRC

Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster,IRC

thank rajmi arun for giving the maore information about IRC that how can earn money and what can post by which get more point and cash

Hey you can earn a lot of points by links with blogs. Or you can write review for products you liked or used. or simply create polls or add photoes. The opportunities here are unlimited. But they take some time for experience to gather. So keep reviewing & earning. Good luck for now.
    Thanking you.

Sekhar Chandra,
    Golden IRCian

Just create a blog site in blogger.com for you with good content and post entries referring this IRC website. You will get lot ad revenue as well as points from IRC. So keep earning. But you know this is pretty lengthy process but worth waiting.
    Thanking you.

Sekhar Chandra,
    Golden IRCian

This is a very useful post for me as I get almost a good picture of the concept. It come from the response from various members. Thanks for all.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.