You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: IndiaReviewChannel

Who will be the winner

According to you ,who will be the winner of india review channel logo contest?
    Hi Sreehari,

We think we ourselves will be the winner. I think I will be the winner, you think you will be the winner. Wait for the results. Everybody is in anxiety to know the results. So webmasters should now announce the results as early as possible.

Subba Raju, MV
    Member, ISC

Hi Sreehari,

Editors have sent their choice to the Site Admin. So he has to choose the one which he likes and then will come out with it.

He will announce the winner for the logo contest as soon as possible.

Please do await his announcement

Latha Jayaprakash
    Editor - IRC

Regards,
    Latha Jayaprakash
    India Review Channel

Hi Sreehari,

Even Iam eagerly waiting for the results to come. If you see the logos each one is unique and the administrators will have a difficult time choosing one. So let us all be patient and let them take time to choose the best one and may the best one win.
    Regards,
    Sudhersana.

my profile

Hi Sreehari,
    We can`t predict the winner as we ourselves are the competitors here. So no one wants to lose na, hence if you ask to predict like this obviously they will say they themselves will be the winner. So, just wait for few days to know the result.
    Regards,
    Nikhila

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.