You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: IndiaReviewChannel

popularity of irc

Why India review channel is not so popular as India study channel?
    Hi Sreehari,

ISC is related to education information. Students are interested in joining education portal. Whereas this is an products review channel. Products will be normally search by middle age group. But here so many product reviews are not there for each product. This may be one of the reason. More over I think we are not taking much interest in developing the website. If the members really take interest this website can also become popular like ISC.

Subba Raju, MV
    Member, ISC

Hi Sreehari,

When you compare ISC and IRC, IRC is just a baby, having only a teeth or two.
    ISC has been there for sometime now but IRC has just started. Please do give it sometime.
    If you really want IRC to be popular, as popular as ISC or more, write reviews more and more. Only that will bring more and more visitors to the site.
    Keep on adding reviews and make the site popular.
    All the best to you.

Latha Jayaprakash
    Editor - IRC

Regards,
    Latha Jayaprakash
    India Review Channel

Yes,
    Both Subba and Latha are right. IRC to become popular, needs more visitors, to bring in more visitors, there need to be more reviews for the products. There are more number of products, but all these products need to have atleast one review for every product that is added here.

It is nice to see people asking about popularity of IRC. Join hands with us, participate more and make this a very popular site.

Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster, IRC

Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster,IRC

Hi,
    I agree with Rajmi, Members are keen on making money and earning points quickly than writing review for the products including me, there is nothing wrong in it but if IRC should become popular we all should join hands and write reviews for the products already there rather than posting new products. If every member write at least one review per day there will be approximately 1000 reviews in a single day and within 10 or 15 days there will be reviews available for all the products and definitely IRC will become the best product review channel of India very soon.
    Sudhersana,
    Member,IRC.

my profile

I really appreciate your words Sudershana. I have been into this website for almost an year and I am seeing a good improvement over the past few months. The products keep coming into the market. But there are lots of products already available in the market.

We just cant keep adding products and products which will not help us to keep the promise we make with the title. That is also one of the reason our site admin stopped payments for product submission.

As you said, we need to write more reviews and only then, we can make this site popular. Thanks for the efforts you are putting in. Keep going.

Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster, IRC

Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster,IRC

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.