You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Announcements

Communities Feature in IRC

Dear all,
    IRC have come up with one more feature, be the webmaster of your own community. For more details check here. Communities

Happy creating, happy earning.

Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster, IRC
    Hi Rajmi arun this being an great one, i made a community but can you explain how to be an admin of that which i was made it shows that i am also an member of that community .
    Please review its essential feature,

Hi Rajmi,

This is really a good opportunity. In ISC too it is working nicely. Hope the members will create their own communities and it will work well.

Ram,

A webmaster/admin. will also be a member of the community. You need not worry. If you have any doubts regarding the communities, you can feel free to ask me. I am ready to help you on any issue relating to IRC.

Subba Raju, MV
    Member, IRC

Hi Rajmi,
    when ever I try to join a community it shows an error message. For the last two days I have been trying to join one of the communities in IRC but I could not proceed. Is there some technical problem you are facing? Please look into the matter and take some necessary steps.
    Regards,
    Sudhersana.

my profile

Hi Sudhershana,

We have had some problems here. With that even Rajmi has got some problems with her computer. So please hold on till she comes back online.
    Our Admin has been doing some work behind the scenes yesterday and so the site was not available for sometime in the afternoon.
    You can try out again and see if it comes out right. If it is not so wait for Rajmi to come back. OK
    Latha jayaprakash
    Editor - IRC

Regards,
    Latha Jayaprakash
    India Review Channel

Hi Lathaji,
    Thank you for the immediate response. There is no problem Lathaji I just wanted to know what happened and nothing else. You are correct Lathaji yesterday sometime in the afternoon when I tried to visit IRC the site was not available and showed an error message. Again thank you for the immediate response Lathaji.
    Regards,
    Sudhersana.

my profile

Yes Sudershana,
    We have been facing some problems with the community joining. I have informed Mr. Tony about it and he will be looking into it. Give us a day or two to resolve this issue.

Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster,IRC

Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster,IRC

Hi Rajmi,
    Thank you for the immediate response. There is no problem at all I just wanted to know what was wrong that is it. Again I thank you and Lathaji for the immediate response.
    Regards,
    Sudhersana.

my profile

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.