You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: New Product Launches

Happy Diwali - Share your purchase experience here

Diwali is round the corner and we all are in the wake of buying new things and dresses for the family. It is always a great feeling to go shopping. Especially for women, just window shopping gives lots of satisfaction. But when it comes to festive season, we all make sure that we get something for ourselves and or for the family.

Let us all share our experiences of the purchase make for the festive season. Guide others as to what is best in your city, about the malls, or shops. You can even tell us about a shop that is not that well known but stores some real good stuff.

HAPPY DIWALI TO ALL OF YOU FROM THE IRC TEAM

RajmiArun,
    Webmaster, IRC
    Hi,
    This Diwali we planned to get some handicraft items and clothes from Dilli Haat my favourite place in Delhi. The speciality of this place is they have stalls from different states of India and they keep on changing the stalls every 15 days. This place is run by the Government of Haryana and we can see very exclusive stuffs here right from handicrafts, textiles, antiques, tribal products and many more. Here they also have food stalls of all the states and you can relax and have food of the state of your choice. The best thing is you will not see the same shops every time you visit, and it is in an open ground with a tight security. If you ever visit Delhi do not miss this place. This is my favourite place to relax and shop, and I bought a pure silk salwar material from a West Bengal stall. At that time India Weaves, weavers from all over India had put their stalls there. Mine is a combination of beautiful turquoise and pink salwar.

my profile

Delete Attachment

Hey Sudershana,
    That is a load of information you have given. This will be definitely beneficial for all those who plan to visit Delhi. Oh great. Why not post the Salwar piece here after you have stiched it. I love the turquoise colour very much.

Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster, IRC

Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster,IRC

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.