You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Announcements

Blog Contest topic

Write a blog post on Iphone and its Competitors - A comparison Review. Your blog should talk about which one you will prefer, Iphone or the other competitor models, which model and why?

Points will be thrice the cash credits.

Start Date: 2 November 2008
    End Date: 30 November 2008

Keyword(s)
    Iphone, Nokia 5800, Samsung Omnia, LG Prada, HTC Touch Diamond, Black Berry Storm

The blog should talk about the comparison of Iphone with other mobiles

The title of your blog should be exactly same as the title given above.

Important Update: You should use only these exact keywords as clickable links from your blog. There should NOT be any other links in your blog, even to other pages of IRC.
    You should use only these exact keywords as clickable links from your blog. There should NOT be any other links in your blog, even to other pages of IRC.

What the the links which we are supposed to point at in these keywords ??? Any specific page of IRC ? Do reply !

Hi Sidharth,
    Thanks for bringing it to our notice. I have made the necessary changes. Now you can find the clickable links. Hope this will help.

Waiting for your contesting blog. Happy blogging, Happy earning.

Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster, IRC

Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster,IRC

Hi Siddharth and rajmi,
    can you people explain me about how to create blog post and in what way it has bring in to the front.
    Thanking you,

Hi Ram Anand,
    Go to this and you will get a guidance as to how to create a blog page. Write a blog and get paid

Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster, IRC

Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster,IRC

Hi Rajmi,
    Thanks for your reply but i have not yet created any account in blogger , then how i will able to get it, u also mentioned that it should not contain more links why i need to post that link.
    Regards ram.

How much is the cahs credit for this contest ? Can you please share this with us !

http://life-tyme.blogspot.com/2008/11/iphone-and-its-competitors-comparison.html

This is my blog ! Please do check it. I have also submitted the link into IRC Links !

Sidharth

Hi Sidharth,
    The blog contest posted till date carries maximum points of 45 and maximum cash credits of Rs. 15. We offer this cash credit and points for all those well written blogs. But the newly announced blog contest starts from the 1st of December. Wait for 1st December for the first topic.

Will check your blog link.

Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster, IRC

Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster,IRC

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.