Want to buy a bike

Can any body sujjest me some details related to below requirements

20km / day
    cost around 40 - 60k
    good mileage
    good look

& also I want to know some better payment options
    Dear Vivekanand,
    Welcome to IRC. You have come to the right place for your bike search. You can go to the automobile section and go to the motorcycle sub category. There you can find lots of models with the specifications you are looking for and you can find photos also for the same so you can check the looks of the bikes for yourself.

Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster, IRC

Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster,IRC

I think you can go for a BAJAJ XCD DTS-I.

It is around 44k on road, and believe ot or not, I get a mileage of 75-80 kmpl. Well, look wise, it looks little bad. But, see, if you go for looks, then forget mileage or even cost. Just love your bike`s looks.

hi
    there is nothing like a pulsar on road.it is one the most used bike by youngsters ,doo have a look for this bike.
    thanks

Hi,
    You can go for Hero Honda Hunk, if you can enhance your budget for something more. Or else you can settle with Bajaj XCD DTS-SI. Nothing can beat it in looks with your limited budget.

Thanking you.

Sekhar Chandra,
    Golden IRCian

Hi,
    Look for the Hero Honda Splender models, It will suit all your requirements on the road, Good Mileage and maintainance cost is low. Just Love your bike and enjoy your ride.

Hello vivek, i will suggest you that you can go for a BAJAJ XCD DTS-I.

It is around 44k on road, and believe ot or not, I get a mileage of 75-80 kmpl. Well, look wise, it looks little bad. But, see, if you go for looks, then forget mileage or even cost. Just love your bike`s looks.
    Thanking you

Bikes like Pulsar are good. But think about the accidents that are caused due to bikes getting out of control from our hands while driving,

My advice is to go for self start scooters like Honda Activa which gives 47 km mileage and costs about 46000 without including accessories. But you can get accessories also for 1800.

Don't try to purchase bikes at Loans , as hire purchasing of vehicles will lead to any problems like repossessing of vehicle by company. So try to buy a vehicle when you have full cash with you.

Best Reviews,
    Golden Member of IRC

I will suggest you Hero Honda, after you budget range. Its well withing your range. At the same time the look and mileage factors are reliable. Also its the top brand and service is easily available anywhere and resale value is more good. Disc brakes are also available which my friend have upon demand. If you look for pick up and fun, go to Bajaj Pulsar.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.