You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Announcements

Winner of Review Contest - ipod Classic

We are happy to announce the winner of Ipod Classic's review contest. The winner is Sidharth.

The second prize goes to Ankush Das.

The third prize goes to Sudershana.

Congratulations winners.

Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster, IRC
    Hi Rajmi,
    First of all congratulations for Siddharth and Ankush Doss on winning the first and second price in the review contest of ipod classic 160 GB silver. I just want to clarify if you are giving any additional points for the winners apart from cash credits in the review contest.
    Regards,
    Sudhersana.

my profile

Hi Sudershana,
    No just the points and cash credits. But there is going to be a surprise announcement in another hour. So just wait for it. There will be lots of points and cash credits.

Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster, IRC

Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster,IRC

Hi Rajmi,
    Thank you for the immediate response, you mentioned of a surprise announcement, my God am so excited to hear that and I can't wait for another hour, so many surprises that is the speciality of India Review Channel. IRC rocks !

my profile

WoW IRC has given me the first prize......Thanks a lot IRC !!!

This has boosted up my confidence !!! Thanks again !

Hi

Congrats to the winners of the Review Contest. Sorry for coming out with this late.
    Sidharth, you have written a wonderful review and so you have got this. You earned it. write more reviews like this and make this a wonderful site.
    Ankush and Sudhershana, come on , do write more and more. We would like to see more reviews in IRC.

Regards,
    Latha Jayaprakash
    India Review Channel

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.