HTC Touch 3G HTC Cell Phones
    HTC P3300 HTC Cell Phones
    O2 XDA Zest O2 Cell Phones
    Sony Ericsson XPERIA X1 Sony Ericsson Cell Phones

Kindly update the status for not listing these products

Regards
    Sohail
    Dear Sohail,
    Pls read the product submission guidelines carefully before submitting a product. All the above given products are already posted in IRC. We donot accept duplicates. So they have been rejected. Search for the products before posting. Also while adding a product, you need to give the code also for the product. As far as my knowledge goes, with my experience in IRC, no product comes without a unique code, which is either in the form of a number or in the form of a unique word like Xperia. So you need to add that also. And I have not found much of details with that Super Lappy which you have added.

Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster, IRC

Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster,IRC

Here is a request to all the members of IRC team. There are so many blog pages turned to websites, or so many online selling sites, but if you are adding a product from those sites, check with their official website (preferably Indian), whether that product is theirs. We have in the past found so many products, either not available in India, or they are not the products from the company which we think. You all are aware that the names can sound similar simply by changing a word. So kindly keep this in mind while posting a product. This will help us keep the site clean and help us make the site, the number one Indian Review Site.

Thanks in advance for all your co-operation.

Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster, IRC

Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster,IRC

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.