You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: New Product Launches

What to do

Dear all members,
    i wanna ask you something that if i am posting any new product which name was not on the given list then what to do?
    Should i leave it blank?
    Hi Meenakshi,
    Your query is not clear. What do you mean by name of the product, you mean the manufacturer? If yes, add the name of the manufacturer either in the specifications box or in the features box, if that manufacturer name is not available in the list, we the editors will look into it and then add it there.

While posting a new product, check whether it is already available in IRC. We dont appreciate duplicating of products, and we delete the duplicates. If you are able to get the photographs of the products, add that too for the products you post.

Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster, IRC

Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster,IRC

Hai dear,
    Make your questions clear, If u do not find the manufactures name in the given list contact the WEBMASTER and get it added before you post any new product. Also try to check that the product is added already, duplication is not allowed in the site. It will get deleted by the web master. It will be a great thing to put the photgraph of the product. Let the specification of the product be short and understandable.

Dear Lijo,

Please do read what our webmaster have told Meenakshi first.

You can add the products even if you cannot see the manufacturer's name in the given list. We the editors while editing will add the manufacturer's name if it is not there. You need not ask us to add the manufacturer first and then add the product.

But as we have been telling you all this time, check for the duplicates before adding the products. Put in the products' code in the search box and search for it. Just the code should be enough.

If the product has not been added till then, add it. Only the duplicates will be rejected or deleted.

Latha Jayaprakash
    Editor - IRC

Regards,
    Latha Jayaprakash
    India Review Channel

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.