You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General

Which is best IRC or Yepme?

Who offers better points & gifts. Yepme (yepme.com) or India Review Channel
    Dear ChandraSekhar,
    Pls dont compare a product review website with a website that is limited to certain cities. We on a whole are concentrating mainly on products, its reviews by individuals. I am not so sure why you want to do this comparison. If you are not satisfied with IRC in any way, you need to send a mail/ message to either the editor, webmaster or the administrator. If you want to get lots of referrals for that website id of yours, you need to contact your friends individually. But still, I am at a loss, why you have compared these two websites, we would appreciate if you could give us the reason and explanation.

Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster, IRC

Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster,IRC

Dear Chandra Sekhar,

There is no point in comparing two sites which are different that too in all ways.
    Comparison should be made among equals, which is not the case here. You should have thought about that before starting the thread. I don't really know why Rajmi didn't delete the thread because it is in no way connected to our forum.
    You are supposed to add products, reviews and compare products etc and not compare sites which are totally different from each other.
    If you have any idea of spoiling others who come to join IRC, just please drop it. I can tell you that it will not succeed here.
    Yepme should be compared with sites like Metromela and not IRC.

Regards,
    Latha Jayaprakash
    India Review Channel

Dear all Admins & Moderators,

My whole apologies to you all. Sorry for the wrong thread. I've misunderstood the concept at the time of writing this thread. I don't know how to delete this thread. Please let me know if anybody know.

Thanking you.

Sekhar Chandra,
    Golden IRCian

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.