You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Testimonials

Corporate Gifting - Gift an iPod

Hi.
    Our company is based in Banglore and this year has been hard for us, even then, HR decided to make things a little better for their stressed out employees and give them a little gift of an ipod ahead of Christmas. Interestingly, the shuffle ipod, not too fancy or expensive was ordered online. I believe the company even got a handsome discount and they embossed the company logo on the ipod before giving it away. Needless to say, the ipod was an instant hit. Employees where thrilled as the ipods is still relatively new around India. Incase you've interested in the ipod for corporate gifting you might want to visit http://www.ipodyourlife.co.in/make_it.aspx . Nice site.
    Thank you for the Idea.

Ipod is a thoughtful gift.. its also something that can be of practical use.. checked the site.. it looks reliable.. moreover the offer is good ... cheers!!!!

Nice site....Myself ordered 3 iPod shuffle for my colleagues. Especially loved the fast response time.

Hey thanks for the site info. I ordered an iPod Nano black for my Boss, gonna give her this Christmas hope she likes it :)

Hi Roy,

Can u please emphasize on the discount amount you received? The site http://www.ipodyourlife.co.in/make_it.aspx you posted does not mention the specific amount or rate of the discount.

Thanks in advance.

This will be great bonous for employees to get Ipod as a gift for festival seasons. I am doubtful whether at this finacial downward growth , will there be cut on Corporate gifts.

Well this time when recession has hit us so hard, companies are emphasizing on cost cutting everywhere, be it in salary, extracurricular expenditure or on gifts. But that should not be a matter of concern to Them if they are gifting iPods. Since, you have a lot of models to choose from depending upon your budget.

The lowest model of iPod shuffle (1GB) is available at a price tag of Rs. 2300 only. It is affordable and well within reach of most companies budget. Plus it is the latest buzz this season and would also help in boosting the motivational factor among employees.

A must go this festive season.

By giving an IPod is a good idea for corporates. Its really cost cutting mechanism without revealing it as a cost cutting measure. Also, it make your employees proud as it is a next generation gadget.

Thanks for this wonderful information.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.