You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General

Want to Buy a DVD home theatre.

Hi,
    Planned to buy a DVD Home Theatre. Please give me a good Brand. The Budget i have is Rs. 12000/-
    Philips and Sony are one of the best brands in the case of supplying Electronice items like CD Players and Home Theatre Systems. Both of them have showrooms, visit them instead of going to small agencies that sell products of all brands. Agenices will sell products only after taking their commission.

For Television Sets the best Brand is "Sharp"

Best Reviews,
    Golden Member - IRC

* I suggest that you buy quickly now when the festive season is on, as you can get a very good discount.
    * Before you actually buy though, you should visit not just one but 3-4 showrooms in your locality and compare prices. Very often, you are likely to get a bargain price at one showroom that may not be offered at another showroom.
    * Also, look out for advts. about exhibitions / trade fairs in your local newspaper. At such places, you get even better prices. At present, a consumer expo will be beginning from 25th December in Mumbai so if you are based there visit it.
    * Make sure you ask for any freebies and combo offers (movie dvds free, lesser priced dvd player with the home theatre system, etc)

Faith gives us the courage to tackle the seemingly impossible, as well as the determination to see it through ~ Author Unknown

Regards,
    vk

I suggest for Philips as its more convenient and less in price. I have used this one some time and it is good. Sony is a good one too. Don't go for local brnads

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.