You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: New Product Launches

Editor concern - Give me search page

plesae give us search link where we can find out the products before posting,
    There is a search link on top of every page, click on the product number or code specifically to find out whether that is already posted. Because at time, when you say Nokia, it lists the products, but not that particular model number you are looking for. So if you are looking for Nokia N75, search of N75. This will help you.

Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster, IRC

Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster,IRC

Thank you, Rajmi now i am clear with that.But i found only you as the editor of IRC which can consume lots of time for you, to preview and all.How you are managing that?

Thank you, Rajmi now i am clear with that.But i found only you as the editor of IRC which can consume lots of time for you, to preview and all.How you are managing that?

Me and Ms. Latha Jayaprakash are the editors of IRC. Apart from editing and previewing of the products and reviews, we too have to post our reviews, we are able to manage it; thats why we keep telling, pls check before posting products; pls dont copy reviews.

Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster, IRC

Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster,IRC

Hi Negendran,

Rajmi is not alone here. I am with her. Usually I don't come in to the picture because I don't come to the forums to reply to your queries. Rajmi does it. Only when I need to, I come in, to put in a word. That is the way of our working together.

There is no point in both of us attending to the same chores at the same time. We have divided work among ourselves and that is the main reason we are not keeping lots pending.

Latha Jayaprakash
    Editor - IRC

Regards,
    Latha Jayaprakash
    India Review Channel

Thanking you, Latha and Rajmi, now it was cleared thankyou.But I found some products after posting, which not in the red or black then what it describes?

Dear Negendran,

Red is for delete, Blue is for accepted ones and black is not edited till now.

So first it will be black in colour, after editing it will turn either to blue ( acceptance ) or red ( Rejection )

Hope you have understood now.

Latha Jayaprakash
    Editor - IRC

Regards,
    Latha Jayaprakash
    India Review Channel

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.