You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General

Should IRC change its logo?

This is the question scratching on my head for a long time. Coz the current logo is not so attractive. What do you say?
    Dear Chandra,

You need not scratch your pretty head. Haven't you seen the thread that has been there all this time in the annoucements?
    Here check out this link and then tell me.

http://www.indiareviewchannel.com/forum/1947-Reopening-Logo-Contest.aspx

Why don't you people see what is there already in the forum and then start a thread for the purpose.
    This is a sheer waste what you and others are doing here. You are getting us irritated with your behaviour like this.

LathaJayaprakash
    Editor - IRC

Regards,
    Latha Jayaprakash
    India Review Channel

I seriously feel the website needs a whole nice makeover. Not just the logo. Its just a suggestion.

@LATHA JAYAPRAKASH

Wish i would join this website when the contest was active I wouls surely have done a nice logo. But the purpose of the site is really nice keep up the good work as the editor.

Regards,
    cheth

I agree with Latha Ji for the overall look of the site. It just look like a blogger site. Not a high end site. But there is also cost concerns. Its my opinion

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.