You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General

Encourage & Buy Indian Products Only

Every INDIAN product you buy makes a big difference.
    It saves INDIA ..
    Let us take a firm decision today.

BE INDIAN BUY INDIAN we are not against of foreign products.
    WE ARE NOT ANTI-MULTINATIONAL.
    WE ARE TRYING TO SAVE OUR NATION.
    EVERY DAY IS A STRUGGLE FOR A REAL FREEDOM.
    WE ACHIEVED OUR INDEPENDENCE AFTER LOSING MANY LIVES.
    THEY DIED PAINFULLY TO ENSURE THAT WE LIVE PEACEFULLY.
    THE CURRENT TREND IS VERY THREATENING.
    MULTINATIONALS CALL IT GLOBALISATION OF INDIAN ECONOMY.
    FOR INDIANS LIKE YOU AND ME IT IS RECOLONISATION OF INDIA ..
    THE COLONIST'S LEFT INDIA THEN.
    BUT THIS TIME THEY WILL MAKE SURE THEY DON'T MAKE ANY MISTAKES.
    WHO WOULD LIKE TO LET A' GOOSE THAT LAYS GOLDEN EGGS' SLIP AWAY.

PLEASE REMEMBER: POLITICAL FREEDOM IS USELESS WITHOUT ECONOMIC INDEPENDENCE .

RUSSIA , S.KOREA , MEXICO ...........THE LIST IS VERY LONG!!
    LET US LEARN FROM THEIR EXPERIENCE AND FROM OUR HISTORY.
    LET US DO THE DUTY OF EVERY TRUE INDIAN.
    FINALLY: IT'S OBVIOUS THAT U CAN'T GIVE UP ALL OF THE ITEMS MENTIONED ABOVE,
    SO GIVE UP ATLEAST ONE ITEM TO FOR THE SAKE OF OUR COUNTRY.

We would be sending useless forwards to our friends daily..
    Instead please forward this mail to all your friends to create awareness..

'LITTLE DROPS MAKE A GREAT OCEAN '

Pls pass to all your friends..... ....
    Dear Chandra,

OK what you say is very very correct but which mobile have you got in your hands Chandra, a nokia,or a sony ericsson or a samsung?

It is easy to talk but not that easy to practice. Anyway, this subject, however good it is, has nothing to do with our site. It is about products which are available in India and not about products which are just made in India.

So as i told you in another thread do not waste time scratching your head about all these. Just pay enough attention to adding products and reviews and getting more and more points and cash credits.

You would not have to complain about the less points and cash you are getting.

Latha Jayaprakash
    Editor - IRC

Regards,
    Latha Jayaprakash
    India Review Channel

Chandra sekhar i liked your thoughts. This is a good pledge for everyone of us so that we increase the financial stability of our country/ This is what Gandhi taught us. He told us to use Desi Goods and used clothes that he weaved using his Chakra.

Best Reviews,
    Golden Member of IRC

Hi everyone

India is a free country and everyone has a constitutional right of expressing oneself.

In today's volatile market one is competing with the other in fact countries are competing with others.with respect to your topic Be Indian Buy Indian.

let me put it in this way we always be Indian but make sure the products we make has a global appeal, global presence , and it should so happen we Indians sell goods of that substance that world should come to know what INDIA is worth of.

Lets not think on lines of sacrificing, Enough of sacrifices we have made now its time to build our Nation. A young nation fully equipped with products of mass appeal.

Here as an Indian i proudly need to mention "Jo Hum Tanlete hain" Usko Anjaam Dekar Ke chodte hain" this should be the spirit of youngsters and Indian people

Try to produce more entrepreneurs they in turn will build rich industries out of which innovative products will be born thereby its mass appeal will be heard and praised by many.

thereby we can proudly say WE..The People

Warm regards
    waseem

I think the concept is good. But our nation is not ready for this task. For this we need to develop things from the basic things. There should be a quality standard and it should be implemented. We have to innovative products like TATA Nano in all fields. In India, research for new products, the support for such projects is very less. We have talented people, working abroad and help that countries. If there is such stiff competition from domestic companies, we will go for the domestic one based on quality.
    Joe

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.