You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General

Doubt on IRC - Editor concern

I have one doubt on IRC that if any reviews are not approved then credits and points are also reduced, why it so?
    Dear Ram Anand,
    Your reviews are reviewed and deleted, for one simple reason, they are not reviews at all, for some it have been copied from the product description and some are copied from other sites. We have been telling very strongly from time to time, that you need to write your own reviews, in your own words. Copied reviews will be deleted and so the cash credits and points will also go down.

Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster, IRC

Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster,IRC

The issue of copied and original content has created a major storm at the ISC forum and subsequently the ISC editors have decided to no longer be lenient in some cases. On a uniform basis from now on ALL copied content will be disallowed. Hence I am happy to know that the IRC Editors are diligently reviewing reviews and deleting copied content.
    Faith gives us the courage to tackle the seemingly impossible, as well as the determination to see it through ~ Author Unknown

Regards,
    vk

Thank you for the information. One has to share their own experience, only then products get a genuine touch. Its my view

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.