You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: IndiaReviewChannel

Regarding Payment Programs

Please tell me new Payment Programs in this site.
    -Girish
    Hi Girish Patil,

Welcome to IRC. Go through all the threads in the announcements tag.

You can see what all are there in the Make money through IRC section.

First and foremost what you have to do is to write reviews, good ones for which you can get cash credits and points.

You can write Blogs and Knols about products mentioned in the site and earn points as well as cash credits. You can see everything in the announcements section.

If you have anymore doubts please do not hesitate to mention it here in the forum. One of us will reply your query.

Regards,
    Latha Jayaprakash
    India Review Channel

Dear Girish,
    Check the make money from IRC from the top of the page, you will get to know all the latest payment programs. Also like Lathaji have said, start writing reviews (please don't copy it from another website, that will definitely be deleted).

Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster, IRC

Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster,IRC

I was excited to see the huge jump in points today after getting a whopping 45 points for my blog with an IRC link. I wish to know whether I will get cash credits, too, for this blog as it is mentioned in the payment program that cash credits equivalent to the points are also given - or is that only for the blog contest winners?
    Faith gives us the courage to tackle the seemingly impossible, as well as the determination to see it through ~ Author Unknown

Regards,
    vk

Dear VK,
    For blogs, even for the contest winner blog, the cash credits will be 1/3rd of the points. So you will be getting Rs. 15 for the blog. It is not equivalent. For all blog posts, if it have a good review type detail, with appropriate hyperlinks given to the product in IRC with photos, we give 45 points and you get Rs. 15 cash credit also. As a appreciation for participating in the contest, we award all those who participated 45 points and Rs. 15.

Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster,IRC

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.