You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General

UPS

Hi,
    My UPS got short circuited last night. So, can any body please tell me which UPS will be better and economical for me.

Thank You
    Hai,
    If U are Using it in home , then go for the Numeric 500 va or 600 va, Its a low cost UPS and will be better and economical for a PC. The Service is also good.

Use APC its not an Indian brand but its trusted worldwide. If you are thinking of going for a cheaper UPS you can try Wipro WEP

I will suggest you to use Microtek as it is more cheaper and reliable. It will be in the range of 1500 only for a single battery. And the size is also ok. Local brands not advisable as I used to both, once the warranty expires, they supplier disappears.

I used to have Powersafe UPS .It was working almost4 years.Later it didn't work.It has 6 months warranty so i think its worth it.

-Avinash
    Life is beatiful

Avi
    Life Is Beautiful

I again suggest for Microtek, which have 1 year warranty both for instrument and battery. Reliability and service network is wider.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.