You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General

New to this site

Hello Friends,
    I am a new User to this site. Although I have register this site a 25 days back . But i m active from last 2-3 days. I am unable to understand this site . Actually I am a active member of ISC from last 1 month. I have joined this site from ISC only. I thought that this will quite be same as ISC but it seems to be different.
    So,
    Please any one tell me How to contribute more and earn more points .

Thank You.
    Pankaj Gupta
    Go through all the top threads posted in the forum. You will be able to understand the various features of IRC. The first and basic idea of IRC is to give reviews for various products available in Indian market. We have close to 10000 products listed in our website, and whenever we see new products coming into the market, we make sure that we add that product.

You can write reviews, create blogs and knols about various products, answer questions in various q&a and give IRC's pages as link and when you post that link here, you get points and also are paid.

Participate actively in all the sections of IRC.

Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster, IRC

Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster,IRC

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.