You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General

I Want to Buy a New Laptop...

Hello IRC members

I want to Buy a New Laptop please give me suggestion which company product to buy..

Minimum Configuration

Intel Core 2 Duo Processor
    1 GB DDR2 RAM...
    DVD R/W
    120GB HDD
    Integrated WebCam

Cost estimate 20,000 to 28,000
    Hello Sree...

You can go for Dell Laptop..
    You will get the latest configuration at the best price (compared to other companys)..
    They dont have any retail outlets / Company itself handles the marketing/selling.
    They take the order online and dispatch you the product with in a week..
    if you have any doubts, you can mail me.......
    Site link for Dell - www.dell.co.in

Hai

I am using A HCL laptop for the past 2 year, the service is also good from the HCL. If you are Looking for a cheaper Laptop (in terms of price) then go for the HCL, U can find the latest configuration and the price list in the following link www.hclstore.in
    You can also visit the company website for further details, the site is
    www.hclinfosystems.in

try acer series price reasonable and good services

I'm using a Dell laptop but i feel the configuration and budget you have doesn't go well with the Dell laptops. Instead I ask you to check out the latest range of Compaq Pressario They have good performance and value for money.

I personally prefer a Dell or an IBM; I had trouble with the Compaq Presario (my first laptop). However, I don't think a Dell laptop will fit in your budget.

The best people to ask for the best brands are the ones who service laptops! That is what my friend did and on his suggestion bought a Dell. He also said IBM laptops are very good {i agree, as my personal one has lasted a long time - touch wood!}, but was not exactly raving about ACER laptops -said they were cheaper but also said the surface was not too good and recommended it only for those who cannot afford higher priced ones and want to do basic work.

Faith gives us the courage to tackle the seemingly impossible, as well as the determination to see it through ~ Author Unknown

Regards,
    vk

If you have sufficient budget from 40000 - 70000, go for Dell as it give you more speed and power. If the range is down, go for Compaq, HP, Sony and more down, go to Acer, HCl, Zenith etc. It depends on your spending capability. Always ask your friends about their experience.

but latest acer netbooks at reasoable price 15000/-

According to your budget, you can go for HP Commercial Notebook. My friend is using this laptop. Well according to him the product details is as per your choice.

The price of this laptop is Rs.27,500/-
    I hope this will help you.

All the best.
    Aira

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.