You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Google AdSense

google adsense the perfect person to meet

Deepesh Agarwal owns a tiny cybercafe in Rajasthan, a northern Indian state bordering Pakistan. Rajasthan is poor. People there earn an average of just $300 a year. It's the kind of place where an Internet cafe owner can make enough money to get by, but Agarwal isn't getting rich. Or, at least, he wasn't until recently.

In his spare time, Agarwal runs a Web site offering free downloads of a grab bag of software. He recently signed up his site for Google Adsense, a program in which Google pays Web site publishers for advertising space. Google automatically places ads on the site and, for each click on an ad, Google makes a small profit from the advertiser. It then pays Agarwal and other site operators a percentage of that revenue. Depending on a Web site's traffic, clicks on advertisements can translate into pennies—or dollars—a day for the site's owner.

Google refuses to disclose the exact percentage it pays out, but even a small portion of the nearly $2.7 billion it made in Adsense revenues last year is serious money for the poor. For Agarwal, Adsense earnings now account for 90 percent of his income, about $1,500 a month. “Adsense has changed my life," he says. “I can afford things that I was not able to before. I am planning to buy a new car. I can save for my future."

http://www.foreignpolicy.com/story/cms.php?story_id=3387
    oh wow thats actually cool.... i wish i make some money to be independent as well

I am glad I came across the ISC site and,through it, the IRC site. It will help me and other members to earn through Google Ads at our pages. I hope to supplement my job income with revenue from Google Ads at both the sites.
    Faith gives us the courage to tackle the seemingly impossible, as well as the determination to see it through ~ Author Unknown

Regards,
    vk

Many People are making huge earnings with Adsense. It gives more payout to established companies and so we should always try to stick with Established revenue sharing sites, if our own websites are new or less popular.

Best Reviews,
    Member of IRC

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.