You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Announcements

A new feature in IRC

Dear all IRCians,
    We take pride in announcing a new feature in resources section named Market place. There you have two segments, 1. Deals and Discounts, 2. General.

In the Deals and Discounts segment post the deals and discounts that the shops in your area are giving.

In the general segment, write about the different shopping paradises in your city.

Market Place

For best Resources you will get lots of points.

Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster, IRC
    Won't the posts in business section come in the same category as Marketplace?
    Faith gives us the courage to tackle the seemingly impossible, as well as the determination to see it through ~ Author Unknown

Regards,
    vk

The market place is in the resources section, where we give details about the deals and discounts of various shops. But the Business sections gives us shops and stores and companies (which we are yet to categorize). It is a listing like the product listing.

Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster, IRC

Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster,IRC

Hi Arjun,
    It`s really a great feature which helps the people to find out various offers and discounts that are available in their area.
    regards,
    Nikhila.

Hi friends

I need to mention market place is a very appropriate term and lots of action do happen at this place.

I wanted to point out as in the market place there are two segments which are deals and discounts and the other general.

I hope in future this segment can be more elaborated which could be useful to members at large

keepup the good work
    regards
    waseem

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.