You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Announcements

New Feature - Forum Footer

We have added a new feature to define a common forum footer for you. Also, you can specify the color and font name of your forum message/response text.

Visit http://www.indiareviewchannel.com/Members/ManageAccount.aspx and click on the link "Edit Forum Footer".

Any footer you specify there will be automatically appended to all forum messages and responses you post.

You can use that to specify your name, company name and/or a link to your website.

(For an example of this feature, see the font/color of this forum message and the footer below this message)

regards,
    Tony John
    Administrator- IndiaReviewChannel.com
    www.tonyjohn.com
    Hi Tony,
    It`s really good decision. Hope all the members will follow this and support it by abiding to the rules.
    regards,
    Nikhila.

Hi Tony,

Let me start like this information is simply superb, i always thought of something like this.

This will make the posts to look more attractive and interesting and i hope all the members will utilize this forum footer facility more and more in coming days.

warm regards
    waseem

Hi Tony,

Let me start like this information is simply superb, i always thought of something like this.

This will make the posts to look more attractive and interesting and i hope all the members will utilize this forum footer facility more and more in coming days.

warm regards
    waseem

Hi,

I really appreciate the work. Now we can specify colors and themes. We can make our page more attractive accordingly.

Thanks,
    Aira

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.