You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: IndiaReviewChannel

Buy a Desktop PC

I want to buy a PC, Shall I go for Core 2 Du Processor or Dual Core. My budget is Rs. 35000/-
    Go for the Intel latest processor. Buy it from a branded showroom. Don't go to people who supply Assembled Personal Computers. The operating System might be a copied one and will not be a original Windows OS. This will cause problems in future and you will not get any support from Microsoft for their future updations.

I was cheated by a Assembled Supplier, and i have always had problems with my PC. If you want a long lasting PC you should invest some more money and try buying from a branded companies like HP.

Best Reviews,
    Member of IRC

You should go in for the core 2 duo processors from intel as they perform better compared to their dual core range. you can go in for either assembled pcs or branded ones as there is hardly much differences except the services and peace of mind you get for branded pcs. You can check out the latest line of inspiron desktops from dell. Check out the Dell Inspiron 545 which will cost you around Rs 35,000 with the following configuration Intel® CoreTM 2 Duo Processor E7400 , Genuine Windows Vista® Home Premium 32 bit , Intel® G31 chipset , 2GB 800MHz DDR2 SDRAM , 500GB4 SATA 3.0Gb/s with Native Command Queuing, DellTM IN1910N 18.5" Widescreen Flat Panel Monitor, Integrated Fast Gigabit Ethernet, 256MB ATI Radeon HD 3450, Integrated 7.1 Audio, 16X Max DVD+/-RW Drive with double layer write capability, DellTM Optical Scroll Mouse (USB), DellTM AX210 2.0 Stereo Speaker, DellTM USB Entry Keyboard (English), 19-in-1 Media Card Reader
    Regards,
    Sourav.

Core 2 due is better I am using it from last six month and processing is good. However if you can go for AMD processors also. They are better than Intel and cheap also but have one problem of warming up.

If you don't intend to use your computer regularly more than 10 to 15 continuous hours so go for AMD processers. They are the best.

Regards,

NK
    I have a simple philosophy: Fill what's empty. Empty what's full. Scratch where it itches. [/)]

If you want to buy a PC of Core 2 Du Processor or Dual Core as your budget is Rs. 35000/-, why don't you better buy a Laptop instead of PC?

I think there are two things people buy PC for different reason. In the budget of 35000 you will be able to get good quality PC.

Also there are several benefits Desktop PC provides Like:-

1) It is less cheap repairing PC than Laptop.
    2) Parts are cheaper than laptop.
    3) Maintenance is less.

However laptop provides its own set of benefits. Finally it depends totally on your needs.

Reagrsd

NK
    I have a simple philosophy: Fill what's empty. Empty what's full. Scratch where it itches. [/)]

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.