You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: IndiaReviewChannel

How to Delete Photo Added in Review Channel

How can i delete a photo that is added in a product category. Is there any such option
    Hi Best Reviews,

Welcome to India Review Channel.

No, you cannot delete any photos or postings, not even yours. Only the Site Admin, Webmaster and the editor can do that.
    So rest assured that if we find something we do reject or delete the item/ detail.

If you need to know anything from IRC just keep adding in the same thread and we will respond to you. Do not start threads for each and every doubt. You can also send a private message to either of us for a speedy answer.

Start writing reviews and maintain your name. All the best

Regards,
    Latha Jayaprakash
    India Review Channel

Ok Latha Jayaprakash, i have send you a message. I have one more doubt.

There are lot of products which do not have the Manufacturer added among the options. Can i leave it blank in such cases if the manufacturer is not added to given options. Also in case of Produs like "Bakery" what shoudl be selected as manufactuer.

It is very difficult to select the options given in Manufacturer coloumn as most of them seems to be Roughly arranged and making it very much confused.

Please advise me for below two products

http://www.indiareviewchannel.com/products/11875-Perodua-Kembarav.aspx

http://www.indiareviewchannel.com/products/11876-Square-One-Homemade-Treats.aspx

Thanks,
    Best Reviews,
    Member of IRC

Dear Shiju,
    If you are adding Business Listings, you need not give manufacturer name. But for other products there will definitely be manufacturer's name. I have as on date deleted your product Perodua Kembarav. Kindly give me the following details:
    1. Is it an Indian car?
    2. Who manufactures it?

When it comes to automobiles, we generally dont accept products that are not manufactured in India.

Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster,IRC

It is Manufactured by a Company called Perodua in Malaysia.

www.perodua.com.my

It is imported to India, it is not manufactured in india. Perodua has oulets in UK, Singapore, Brunei, Fiji, Nepal and Sri Lanka. It is gaining popularity in Indian Markets also.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.