You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Announcements

Get Cash Credits for Reviews on Restaurants

Hi all IRCians.

Here is another important announcement.

$ sign has been added to the Restaurants in the Business listings.

No, I can guess where your mind is running off to, you are not getting the cash credits for adding Restaurants but for the Reviews you write on Restaurants.

If the Restaurant for which you want to write a review on, is not there in the listing, do add it first and then write the Review.

Come on Guys. Start off by writing reviews on Restaurants and earn cash credits for those reviews.

Let us see who writes most reviews!!!
    This is a great surprise and thanks for informing this offer. I will try my level best to write the very good reviews i can.

Regards,
    Best reviews,
    Member of ISC

Thanks a lot, I am going to write review on restaurents I have visited. Because I am one of the frequent out side mealer i.e. every dinner I eat at restaurents only.

Thank you.

Sekhar Chandra, Golden IRCian

Thanking you.

Sekhar Chandra,
    Golden IRCian

I have joined today and saw your post with respect to review on restaurants.i have been to many restaurants and i will surely throw some light on ambiance and service provided by various restaurants,and trust me with no partiality i will rate this restaurants so that students like me and other people can be benefited from the reviews mentioned therein

Regards
    Waseem Md

Welcome to IRC Waseem. It is good to see people wanting to write reviews. Try to review the other products also that we have here in this site. We want this site to give reviews not only for products but for everything we get in India.
    Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster,IRC

Thank you this is an exciting chance to get cool cash prize i will try to post reviews on restaurants and start adding restaurants.

Welcome to India review Channel, Ranganathan.

Yes, as you say it is a chance to get cash prizes and credits. You can earn if you put in some extra time.

Try to write reviews for the restaurants mentioned in here but please do make sure that the reviews are your own. If you copy paste reviews from other sites they will get rejected without fail.

You can also add restaurants which are not mentioned here and then write reviews for them. But please check if the restaurant / Hotel has been added already added. Do not post duplicates.

All the best wishes for happy reviewing and happy earning.

Regards,
    Latha Jayaprakash
    India Review Channel

Thanks dear for the information i will start writing reviews of restaurents for cash credit and points.

Hi..

Its a great news after I joined here this is the first category got started .. I definetely use this oppurtunity to write most about the restaurents .. I am a frequent visitor around hyderabad sorroundings and I would like to tell the people how the restuarant people are serving us and providing nutritous food ..

Regards,
    A Proud Silver Medallion

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.