You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: IndiaReviewChannel

Happy New Year

Hello IRCians,

A very very happy and a prosperous new year ( 2009 ) to you all members and well wishers of India Review Channel.

I do really hope that India Review Channel will see good times and really prosper in the new year. We would like to see the Rank of India Review Channel improve as much it can in the coming days.

We will take a pledge to improve India Review Channel as much as we can, by posting good and detailed products and reviews.

Come on, all of us will join together and make this a success.
    A very very happy and prosperous new year to Lathaji, Rajmi and to all the members of India Review Channel. Yes as Lathaji mentioned let us all join hands together and make India Review Channel the best Review channel in India. For that let us all write at least one or two reviews every day apart from posting products. If this happens definitely India Review Channel will soon become no 1 review website in India.
    Regards,
    Sudhersana.

my profile

Hi Sudhershana,

Thank you very much for the greetings and same to you.

Did you see the announcement made yesterday about the payouts by our Admin Tony?

If you can earn Rs 1000 by 31st of January our Admin has promised to pay by the end of the month.

http://www.indiareviewchannel.com/forum/1993-What-minimum-payout-IRC.aspx

So start writing, detailed reviews and earn more money sooner than you expected.

Regards,
    Latha Jayaprakash
    India Review Channel

Hi Lathaji,
    I saw the announcement only after seeing your response. That is a big surprise and a perfect gift for new year for all the members of India Review Channel. This announcement will definitely inspire the members of IRC to write quality reviews and contribute more to IRC. I would like to thank our administrator Mr Tony John for this wonderful new year gift.
    Regards,
    Sudhersana.

my profile

Hi latha and every one at IRC. I wish you all a very happy and prosperous and exciting New Year. I am sachin and I just joined today.

Thank you very much for the greetings, Sachin.

Welcome to India Review channel. Are you the same Dr. Sachin from India Study Channel ?

Regards,
    Latha Jayaprakash
    India Review Channel

Happy New Year to all the members of IRC. Both new and old, welcome to IRC in this new 2009.
    Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster,IRC

I am really glad to be a part of the india review channel...
    credits for your opinion is the most interesting part of this website....
    I am really glad to have stumbled upon such a good website especially on the first day of a new year.....

i wish a happy and a prosperous new year to all the members of india review channel.
    hope this year brings great name and fame to this site...

Hi everyone,

I also wish all the members of IRC, "A Happy New Year".I wish this

site explore many new dimensions in the coming days of 2009.

Regards,
    Daya

Welcome to Maria, Nikhila and Dayabaran

Thank you very much for your wishes. WE also hope this year will see good results and prospects in this site.

Be with us, participate in the contests and write reviews. Please do not copy reviews from other sites.

Just write reviews based on those which you find in other sites, if you like, but please do write it in your own words.

Copy pasted reviews will be rejected outright. No points or cash credits will be awarded for that.

All the same, welcome to all the new members who have joined in recently. Write well, earn well and let us make the site prosper.

Happy posting and reviewing

Regards,
    Latha Jayaprakash
    India Review Channel

Happy new year to all Indian Review Channel members.
    Thanking you.

Sekhar Chandra,
    Golden IRCian

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.