You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: IndiaReviewChannel

Is anyone out there?!

IRC seems to have gone into hibernation mode! Submitted products & reviews are not being reviewed; private messages to the Webmaster and Editor are not being replied to; forum queries are not being answered...what on earth is happening? Is this site going to close down or what?
    Hi Vandana,
    Sorry for not replying, I was tied up with a personal problem, and I didnt get much of chance to visit IRC for the past 2, 3 days. We will be reviewing all your submissions soon. Just give me a day or two. Dont ever think of shutting down, we are growing at a good pace and as ever I tell you, please co-operate with us to make IRC the number one site.

Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster,IRC

Hi Vandhana,

Who is on Hibernation mode? Surely it is neither IRC nor, Rajmi and me ? We have been doing our work all the time.
    In between she was not there because of her family problems and I was not there because I was sick.
    I would like to know which of these queries you mentioned not answered by us? There is no point in simply blaming others. I had already told you all (in the case of "Best Reviews" )that we are only two of us here and we do what we have to do.
    There is no point in simply complaining at the forum that we are not doing anything here. So please do think before you write something here.
    And another point is that Hibernation is a big word. Don't use words like that in the forum.
    You also have to know that I am not keeping quiet. I have been busy editing, as most of the entries put in have no attributes, no details etc have had to google for the details to add to the listings.
    I don't get the points or the credits for them. If I start deleting each and every one of those products then nothing will be there.
    So please do think before you dish out some comments like this.

Regards,
    Latha Jayaprakash
    India Review Channel

Hi,Latha!
    You seem to have taken offence for no reason! You obviously did not see the humorous aspect of my message but seem to consider it as a complaint. Rest assured, it was no complaint at all; in fact, I was extremely worried, as my messages regarding my cash credits & my reviews had not been looked into. Anyway, now my messages have been answered to my satisfaction,so thanks to the Editor for her replies.

It did not occur to me that the Editors would have some personal problem that prevented them from answering. So I apologize sincerely for any hurt and offence that I seem to have inadvertently caused you and Rajmi. Believe me, I felt really bad on reading your response to my forum message.

Faith gives us the courage to tackle the seemingly impossible, as well as the determination to see it through ~ Author Unknown

Regards,
    vk

Hi Vandhana,

Sorry for hurting you. It was not my intention. But Rajmi and I have been going through lots in IRC all through these days. You wouldn't have known that.
    That was the reason we didn't take it in the way you meant. So instead of her I decided to take the brick bats and answer on my own.
    I have to say that I apologise too if I have hurt you in anyway.
    I cannot give all the reasons in the forum.
    I was just venting out my tension in my own way, so do not take it to heart.
    Really glad to see that you cleared the air with this message. Hope to be friends with you.

Regards,
    Latha Jayaprakash
    India Review Channel

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.