You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Google AdSense

How can I share Adsense Account with Two channels?

I am an active member of India Study Channel, and I am having partnership with the channel for my Adsense account. How can I have again agreement with IRC?
    If so what will be my share?
    Dear RK,
    You can give the same adsense account in IRC also. And if you have any blogs also you can use the same adsense account. The share will be just the same as in ISC. Start particpating actively not just in polls but also in other activities in IRC. Active participation will definitely bring in more adsense revenue.

Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster,IRC

Hi Rajmi Arun

I had the similar kind of query to be posted wherein i was little confused as to how to share the adsense account.Now i dont have to make it as a seperate post as my query is already solved

thanks for the good work

Regards
    Waseem Md

I have also joined india study channel with adsense channel on 1st day i got $14.31 i am very happy thats why i have joined india review channel and i created the adsense account over here but there is no problem. You can create channels according to the links like if you are participating in the polls than add a channel http://www.sitename.com/polls. It gives you detailed report and its very good.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.