You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: IndiaReviewChannel

My Product Submissions

Editors: Please could you tell me why the Hyundai i20 Magna and the LG Cookie mobile products submitted by me have been rejected? That way I will know what is the correct way to submit in future.
    Dear VK,
    We keep telling members, those who add products to check for existing products. Both the products are already there. I think you would have checked for cookie, but it would not have come instead you should try by number. This way you would have seen that product is already posted. We check before deleting for duplicates.

Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster,IRC

Sorry,but I am confused! I did type in your search space both the products in full but neither showed up as an entry. So could you please give me the links for the already submitted products so I can clear my doubt?

Thanks.

Faith gives us the courage to tackle the seemingly impossible, as well as the determination to see it through ~ Author Unknown

Regards,
    vk

LG KP500 Cookie

I have approved i20 magna. I have first deleted it thinking it to be i10magna. Then now I have approved it.

I have given you the link for LG cookie

Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster,IRC

Many thanks for clearing my doubts! In future, I will double check before submitting a product.
    Faith gives us the courage to tackle the seemingly impossible, as well as the determination to see it through ~ Author Unknown

Regards,
    vk

Hope all our members do that Vandana. Because it takes time for us to edit. It is easy to post a product, but the editors have to be very careful while editing the products or business listings, we have to make sure that there are no duplicates, all attributes are correctly given for business listings etc etc.

Kindly co-operate with us and help us improve IRC.

Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster,IRC

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.