You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Google AdSense

Let me know!

With ongoing recession all over, will you still go to a multiplex to watch a movie and shop in leading malls or prefer to save your hard earned money not sure what future holds for you.
    The only shops in a mall that attract me are a book shop and one selling discounted VCDs! As for multiplexes, luckily I have the good old single-screen theatre still operating in my area; so I make it a point to watch a film [maybe just twice or thrice a year!]there for just Rs.55/- rather than spend double that amount in a multiplex. I feel multiplexes are just over-the-top cinema houses with exorbitant rates not just for tickets but also for the snacks. The single-screen theatre I go to has a very good ambience and I prefer its seats to the extra low ones in a multiplex. So I am definitely saving my hard-earned money!
    Faith gives us the courage to tackle the seemingly impossible, as well as the determination to see it through ~ Author Unknown

Regards,
    vk

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.