You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: IndiaReviewChannel

New to IndiaReviewChannel

Hello friends,

I am new to India Review Channel. I cannot understand what all I can do on this website. Please guide me on what are the options available so that I can contribute to this website in a way that will be beneficial to me as well as to other users of this website.
    Hello, Sameer! Are you also an ISC member? If so, this is the sister site. Like posting at ISC, you submit products here; by products is not meant only gadgets but also business establishments, restaurants, etc. Click on the 'submit products' and have a look at the list. Till about 4-5 months back, the IRC adm. was paying for product submission in order to build up this site. Now there are no cash credits for that. Also, there are only 2 Editors handling this site so you need to be very patient and wait for your submissions to be approved; don't get annoyed if it takes time!

Your cash credits come from reviews posted for the products in only those sections that have the $ sign [it is a large sign in yellow so you cannot miss it!] e.g.mobile phone review, restaurant review,etc. Check each section to locate that sign.

You will also get cash credits for link submissions as at ISC.

From my experience here are the advantages of joining this site:
    * You get 5 points for every submission, 1 for photo, more for a review depending on the quality of that review]so you can get points very quickly. You need just 50 points to reach the silver level and get cash credits.
    * You can reach gold level much faster here than at ISC! This is great, because you can open your Google AdSense account fast and earn revenue faster. In fact, I earned my first $10 within 2 weeks of submitting products here, while it took me more than 2 months to earn $10 at ISC!
    * You can get good amount of cash credits for winning a blog contest [weekly basis] and review contest [not yet re-started].
    * Just by participating in a blog contest, you get a good number of points.

Disadvantage of this site [as compared to ISC and not generally]:
    * Your earnings must reach Rs.5000/- before you will get paid; the Webmaster, however, has announced that he will pay Rs.1000/- to anyone who reaches that amount by Jan.31st.
    * I feel the amount being paid for a review is quite less in the light of the fact that we need to reach the threshold of Rs.5000/- That threshold was easy when product submissions were getting cash credits; now it is very tough, and could take ages!

When submitting:
    * Check if product already submitted
    * Ensure you provide all attributes / specifications
    * Do not copy-paste any info.
    * Do not copy-paste any review

Welcome to IRC! Start posting!

Faith gives us the courage to tackle the seemingly impossible, as well as the determination to see it through ~ Author Unknown

Regards,
    vk

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.