You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: IndiaReviewChannel

Doubt Regarding the Member Level in this site

I have a doubt.I am new to this site and the Member level in this site shows as bronze upto 50 points and silver from 50 to 500 points and gold from 251 to 2500 points.Please clarify if the points for silver is from 50 to 250 or as in Indiastudy channel,is the pointlevel for silver upto 500?
    Hi Daya,
    you asked really a good question. Yes, just now even i have gone through it. I think a typing mistake is there. Hope the editors will take care of it soon.
    regards,
    Nikhila.

HiDaya

I dont know much about this, why this mistake has happened but onething is for sure gold membership will not be from 251. It is sure from 500 onwards

Anyways its great you pointed out this atleast editors can take a note of this and rectify it at the earliest

keep posting the good work

warm regards
    waseem

Dear all,
    Thanks for pointing it to us. We will make the necessary corrections.

Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster,IRC

Hi everyone,

Thank You for clarifying my doubt.I never thought people here or the webmaster of the site would respond so quickly.I feel great to be a member of IRC .

Regards,
    Daya

Webmaster and editors are here to help the members. And keep posting your valuable suggestions along with posting reviews for the listed products. Make sure the reviews are original ones and not copied from other websites. Copied reviews will be deleted.

Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster, IRC

Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster,IRC

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.