You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: IndiaReviewChannel

Not even a single review is getting posted

Hi peers

I need a help i have tried to give my reviews on Apollo Hospital and Dell Inspiron laptop for which i had encountered a real time experience, but all went in vain when i tried to post the same.

I also want a help from webmasters to have a alert section in this website too so that atleast we will know what is the status of the resource that we posted

I hope my suggestions will be heard by the members present here as i have utmost belief on them

Warm regards
    Waseem
    Hi Waseem,
    The hospital category is yet to be added with review templates. So the reviews are not shown. Will be adding them in a day or two, then you can edit your review and add the ratings and repost them. All the reviews will be displayed along with the products or listings only after the editor's or the webmaster's approval. It is in the process. Give us time to do it.

With regards to the Dell Inspiron, you should be able to post the review, anyway let me check where the problem is and will send you a message.

Thanks for your active participation. Keep posting and keep earning.

Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster,IRC

Hi Rajmi Arun

I am still unable to post the reviews as after completion of all the work and when i go on to submit it the page still says no review has been submitted

I really dont know why is this problem recurring

I hope you will help us in this aspect

Warm Regards
    Waseem

I am yet to approve your review for Dell Inspiron. Only after approving, your review will be displayed. Give me time till the end of the day.
    Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster,IRC

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.