You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: IndiaReviewChannel

Edit Forum Signature

Hi all

I am facing a problem. I am a novice and please help me how should i fill up this forum footer section do we have to have knowledge of HTML for doing this.

If no then

How can i choose a specific color for my fonts

How do i choose my fonts to be bold

What do we have to fill under the two blanks provided therein like

Website URL and Website Title

Guide me to solve this query

Warm Regards
    Waseem
    Hi Waseem,
    Go to your profile page. For that click on your name near the ! mark in the left side. Scroll down you will see Forum Footer. But you should be gold or higher to change your forum footer. I am not so sure why you are unable to edit your forum footer. Let me check and let you know. Give me a day's time.

Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster,IRC

Hi all

I havent seen active participation for this particular query to get solved

I hope members of IRC will help me to solve this query asap so that it could be useful and i also can start actively posting the good content in a legible way.

Warm Regards
    Waseem

I don't understand your statement Waseem. "I haven't seen active participation for this particular query to get solved." Can you please explain what you mean?
    Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster,IRC

Hi Rajmi Arun.

I apologise if it has connoted a different meaning to you as there is nothing to get offended.

I just meant was are there any more different answers for this particular query to get solved from other members of IRC.

I hope this time there is no mis communication.I was just expecting IRC members to take part actively in solving queries of others and help each other thereby.

By which it is going to benefit IRC and members both.I hope i made my points clear.

Warm Regards
    Waseem

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.