You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: New Product Launches

how many of you here have blogs on reviews of product.

how many of you do have blog for review of products.it shall be great if you have.we shall make a group of blogger and will publish about the right products in the blog and will comment on each other.
    Hi Shambu Kumar,
    Thats what the feature reviews are given along with the products. Currently you cannot rate or comment on the reviews written by others, but we are in the process of creating one such feature which will be implemented soon, in the mean time, if you wish to comment on any review written by any member you can add it in the thread, that I am starting. Mark the URL and give your comments and tell us whether that review was useful or not. Please don't start separate thread for each and every product, but add your comment in that thread itself.

Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster,IRC

Very thanks for the information Raj. I don't have much experience in Blogs, but I hope, I will be a good one in future after joining IRC

Yeah,
    This would be a very great step by IRC towards its popularity.The comments on the product review by others should be very useful to the users.

Hi Shambu Kumar,

It is very good idea. We should create a separate blog for the product reviews and goes on publishing new posts on various products which we like or come across. By giving the relavant links of IRC product pages. Good idea.

Regards,
    RK - Some thing special

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.