You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Announcements

Your rating on the reviews by others

Dear friends,
    Before we add the feature rating and commenting for the reviews written by others, we here by announce that you can add your comments for the reviews in this thread.

Give the URL of the review that you wish to rate and comment upon and add your comments here. Don't try to harm the feelings of the reviewer. Such comments will be deleted without fail.

Give your comments on the review based on the following criteria:
    1. Excellent and Helpful
    2. Good but can be more elaborative
    3. Need more information
    4. Not a satisfactory review
    This is a good move. But one suggestion from me.
    It could even better if rating is allowed right below the review instead of here.
    Which results in more good reviews.

Thanking you.

Sekhar Chandra,
    Golden IRCian

Chandra Sekhar,
    I have clearly stated, that before introducing the feature review rating by others, as there was a suggestion from one of the members to write the product reviews in a blog and for the reviews other members can comment. This thread was opened as we dont want to have a blog page opened for that. So as on date, till that feature is implemented, use this thread to give your ratings, and once we have that feature, you can rate the reviews there.

Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster,IRC

This review does not really give any info. about the product:
    http://www.indiareviewchannel.com/products/review-1454-Dell-Latitude.aspx

It would be nice to know more specific assets of the Dell product instead of merely telling about the prompt service.

Faith gives us the courage to tackle the seemingly impossible, as well as the determination to see it through ~ Author Unknown

Regards,
    vk

Hi,

I think people write what they feel about the product. Review is to write your experience so whatever the person has experience they wrote. Its just for your information about the product.

Thanks,
    Aira

The reviews can give the exact idea of a product. Be it good or bad. People always says good aspects of the product here. No one is bothering bad experiences and minus effects of the product. It is also include here, so people get a nice idea. Also, experience from your friends, colleagues can also prefer. Its my opinion.

Hi Rajmi,

It is very good idea. Normally people will write how they feel about a particular product. But since you have given this option also people may try to write good reviews. It is a good decision.

Subba Raju, MV

Let us hope so Subba Raju. Because, inspite of adding more categories for cash credits, I dont see reviews written, (original ones), but people keep adding products. Atleast now I hope people will write more quality reviews.
    Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster,IRC

Dear RajmiArun,

I wrote so many reviews but it has not been approved yet. What is the problem? Can you tell me, will it be checked? Why it is taking so much time? I hope I can earn credit soon. Hoping for your reply.

Regards,
    Rakesh

Hi Rakesh,
    It will be done soon. Kindly give me time to approve. In the mean time dont stop keep posting.

Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster,IRC

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.