You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Google AdSense

Ad Sense Problem- urgent remedy

Hi friends

I tried to create a adsense account one mistake i did was that long before even joining this forum i have created a adsense account with another email id which i too completely forgot and i never knew that got activated long back

What happened now is i tried to create adsense account with the help of IRC and i see it has not been approved i think the problem i am facing is

The AdSense account for this publisher has been disapproved. We do not allow requests on a disapproved AdSense account.

Please help me what shall i do ? How do i go on to solve my problem?

Will be very grateful to all you users.

Warm Regards
    Hi waseem,
    if you can find your old adsense account, send a mail to google with all these details. Wait for reply from google. In the mean time dont stop posting in this or in any other website where you are participating.

Hi RamjiArun,

I guess the mail should be shooted from the same mail id which we have given at the time creating adsense account, please correct me if i am wrong, as per my knowledge we can change the mail address by sending the mail from the existing account for requesting google adsense team to update with new mail id ..

Let me check it up with adsense mentor Mr. Ramkumar and let you know Waseem. The details you have asked for is a very valid one, for which many would like to know the answer. Pls give me some time to revert back with the answer. I will ask Mr. Ramkumar to give you the right answer for your query.

HI, waseem.
    same thing happens to me. i created adsense two years back. and when i applied from isc. i got a message that user registered on same address and same name.
    because i forgot my previous email. so, i applied for new one from gmail.
    after few days i got approved.

actually i am new here. so, i dont know about cash program.
    but if you add more articles atleast 10- 20 than i hope you will get approved.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.