You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General

Procedure to submit new poll.

Hi,
    Created a new poll on cholestral, but it is not displayed to poll.
    let me know the procedure.
    Polls need to be approved before it gets displayed. But if it is irrelevant to IRC, it will get deleted. Also check the other polls, even though they might be old, please dont repeat polls. I am seeing lots of polls like this: Which brand is best?, Which brand TV is best? Which brand of mobile is best etc etc. Help us to make IRC better by posting relevant and valuable polls.
    Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster,IRC

Hi,
    Thank you RajmiArun. First of all, I have to go through all polls to find answer to my question.If not available I can go for a new poll.
    Regards,
    Kumaraguru,IRC

Hi RajmiArun,

Most of the polls are not approved from 31-Jan-09, I am not seeing new polls under new polls section including mine .. please let me know whe it will be approved.. should we contribute the polls or wait for some more time ..

Many polls have been deleted as they were not relevant to IRC. You can keep contributing for the polls section, but make sure those are relevant to IRC.
    Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster,IRC

Dear its very simple just click on the poll link in the top panel after that clink on create new poll. In the next step you have to enter the question and options and click on save. Thats the process of creating a new pole. Best of Luck

I just put a poll today. And one can add only one poll in 24 hours. At the same way, it give you the picture of a product

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.