You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: IndiaReviewChannel

How to gain points in IRC?

Hi friends help me to add my score. What are the inputs to gain more points in IRC?
    Hi RK

Dont worry, you can get more points by submitting new products in IRC, using link submissions, actively participating in forums and posting reviews for the products which are already posted in this site, once you do the above all, you will get more points ...
    I am new to IRC and was thought of same, later when browsed all over IRC I understood the above points, please post if you found some more points .. hope you will start posting in IRC more than earlier ..

Regards,
    Silver Member@IRC

Hi RK,
    Welcome to IRC. You can post products and earn points. You can write reviews and earn points. You can write reviews for those products under those categories which have $ sign and earn both points and also cash credits. You can participate in the contests which we announce from time to time and earn both points and also cash credits.

Before posting anything read the guidelines and if you still have doubts, you can contact the webmaster (me) or the editor (LathaJayaprakash) through PM or you can write in the public forum and we are here to help you out.

Hoping to see you post more and earn more.

Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster,IRC

Thank you Mr Rajmi Arun & Google for your valuable suggestions. I have started implementing your suggestions started posting. It is the matter of time how much I can spare for this site.
    Thanking you once again.

Regards,
    RK - Some thing special

Hi RK,

You can make money through reviews. Write a review in your own words and with your experience. Post images and also you can make money if you invite your friends and your friends accept your invitation. Thanks,

Aira

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.